Product Comparison Downloads
Barben lubricants are formulated to withstand the most punishing temperatures and pressures encountered in modern air compressors. We take into account the environments you may encounter in the field (such as extreme heat or cold), the discharge temperatures of the systems, and numerous other factors that may affect the lubrication of an air compressor. It’s how we help engineer your success. We offer drop in replacement lubricants for all major compressor manufacturers including PAO, POE, PolyGlycol and Turbine Oil along with our long life Food Grade products.
Benefits of Barben air compressor lubricants:
- Full top-off compatibility, no flushing required
- Rated for 100% fluid life at 212°F (100°C)
- Superior oxidative resistance and carbon/varnish control
- Readily separate from water to minimize rusting and viscosity dilution
- Enhanced protection against rust, corrosion and wear